Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which is grown in many tropical regions of the world. Dates have become quite popular in recent years. Almost all dates sold in Western countries are dried. the use of dates for health was discovered a thousand years ago. this product has successfully become apart of daily nutrition and national cuisine throughout the world. thanks to a high content of nutritious minerals, and vitamins, they provide a wide range of benefits for health, especially for women. I will share with you few health benefits of dates, health benefits of dates for healthy hair, health benefits of dates for pregnancy, health benefits of dates for weight loss.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DATES
dates are free from cholesterol and contain very little fat, you can consume dates in your daily diet in smaller quantities.
Dates are a strong source for proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong. A lot of regular gym goers are asked to eat dates every day as part of their daily routine.
The vitamin C and D works on your skin’s elasticity and also keeps your skin smooth. if you suffer from skin problems, incorporating dates into your diet might help you in the long run. Plus dates also come with anti-ageing benefits.
dates are an excellent way to control inebriation. it also helps to cure hangovers. But for best results, you have to rub the skin a bit, and soak it in water overnight and then eat it.
ASSISTS IN WEIGHT GAIN
The sugar, Protein and other vitamins in the fruit help in weight gain, especially when you need it. Incidentally, it’s said that when eaten with cucumber dates help to keep your weight at a normal level.
If you soak a few dates in water and chew on them daily, your digestive system will behave itself very well. Due to its high fibre content, it is also recommended for those who have trouble with constipation.
IMPROVES BONE HEALTH
Dates could do wonders for your bone health too. Dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required when it comes to keeping our bones healthy and preventing conditions such as osteoporosis.
RICH IN VITAMINS
Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C. If you have a few dates every day, you won’t have to take vitamin supplements. dates Not only will it keep you healthy, but there will also be changes in energy levels as well because dates contain natural sugar such as glucose, sucrose, and fructose and So it works really well as a quick snack.
STRENGTHENS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
The date is loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium, and that goes a long way in keeping your nervous system in order. The potassium helps to reduce cholesterol and keeps the risk of a stroke in check.
RICH IN IRON
dates also contain iron, which is highly recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency, anaemia may cause fatigue or tiredness, shortness of breath, or chest pain, it’s great for blood purification as well.
MAY PROMOTE NATURAL LABOUR
Dates has been proved to promote and ease late-term labour in pregnant women. it is said that eating these fruits throughout the last few weeks of pregnancy may promote cervical dilation and lower the need for induced labour. it may also be helpful for reducing labour time.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DATES FOR HEALTHY HAIR
- Dates help to make your hair strong, smooth and shiny.
- it also fights from dandruff or dandruff flakes, dates will get rid of the problem in no time.
- vitamin B5 helps to strengthen hair follicles and reduce hair loss.
- it often occurs that in the summer season, long and shiny hair loses their perfect state and moisture. daily consumption of these fruits guarantees your hair not only UV protection but also the treatment of split ends.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DATES FOR PREGNANCY
Rich content of nutrients is one of the most beneficial options provided by dates for pregnancy. dates are a great remedy to treat pregnancy-related constipation and haemorrhoids. this fruit keeps the digestive system healthy, reduces the level of cholesterol, and regulates blood pressure
- Proteins, which are found in these delicious fruits, provides essential bodybuilding components called amino acids.
- There is a big amount of folate, the target mission of which is to prevent the birth defects, which relate the spinal cord and brains.
- Vitamins k the babies are usually born with a lack of this vitamin. Those mother who eat dates can easily provide children with it by breastfeeds. Vitamins k is of great importance because it takes part in bone formation and clotting.
- A woman that eats dates provides her body with the fructose sugars that quickly break down to energy and help to avoid adding extra calories.
- There is a plenty of iron in these small fruits. It has also many benefits for pregnant women, among which are strengthening of the immune system ( baby’s and yours ) and the maintenance of haemoglobin.
- Potassium it’s great to keep water- salt balance,prevent, muscles cramps, and regulate blood pressure.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF DATES FOR WEIGHT LOSS
the dates are rich in fatty acids and dietary fibre. These components promotes the right management of a digestive system .to get rid of extra weight, you have to consume these fruit in small portions 4-6 fruits per day