A sandwich is a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein bread serves as a container or wrapper for another food type. Y
- crushed chocolate
- crushed cheese
- chocolate syrup
- take a bread slice to apply butter over it and add crushed chocolate and cheese over it.
- and place the other slice over it and grill it
- once it is grilled both the side serves it apply chocolate syrup over it.
- chocolate sandwiches are ready.
- ¼ large cucumber
- 1 medium tomato
- ¼ medium purple cabbage
- 1 medium potato boiled peeled
- 4 slices of brown bread
- Butter for applying
- Spicy Tomato Chutney as required
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- 2 cheese slices
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Slice cucumber, tomato and cut roundels of purple cabbage. Transfer them on a plate. Slice potato and set aside.
- Take 2 slices of brown bread and apply butter on each and spread it evenly.
- Add Spicy Tomato Chutney and spread it evenly on both slices of bread.
- place sliced boiled potatoes, sprinkle a little chaat masala and place cucumber slices, tomato slices, and sprinkle a little chaat masala.
- Place the purple cabbage roundels and place a cheese slice on each bread.
- Apply butter and Spicy Tomato Chutney on the remaining slices of bread slices. Place them on top of the prepared sandwiches.
- Trim the edges and discard them. Cut the sandwiches in half.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Bread Slices
- 5-6 Cheese slice (you can also use Grated cheese)
- Potato- 2 tbsp (boiled & mashed)
- Chopped Onions- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Capsicum- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chillies- 1-2
- Chopped Green Coriander
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder- 1\4 tbsp
- Ghee\butter- to cook the sandwich
- take a bowl to add onion, tomato, potato, capsicum and green chilli and green coriander mix all and black pepper and salt.
- take a slice of bread and add all the vegetables over the slice and place cheese slice and cover with the other slice of the bread.
- and grill it with butter or ghee.
- serve with the ketchup.
- 2 mixed herb
- bread loafs
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3-4 baby corn, blanched and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mixed zucchini (green and yellow)
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped mixed capsicums
- 1 tablespoon grated processed cheese + as required Butter as required
- To prepare the stuffing, heat a non-stick pan. Add tomato puree, mix and cook till the moisture evaporates.
- Add tomato ketchup, torn basil leaves and olive oil, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add chilli flakes, dried oregano and salt, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add parsley, reduce heat and mix. Add baby corn, mixed zucchini and mixed capsicum, mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tablespoon cheese, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Transfer in a bowl.
- Halve the bread loaves horizontally and slit each half vertically.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.
- Apply some butter on the slit side of each bread halve, place on hot tawa and toast till golden brown from the downside.
- Preheat an electric griller.
- Spread some stuffing and cheese on the toasted base loaf and cover with the toasted side of the top loaf.
- Apply some butter on top of the prepared sandwiches, place in preheated griller, cover and grill it golden brown from both sides.
- Paneer – 400 gms
- 3 cloves
- chopped Large onions – 1
- chopped green chillies – 3
- chopped Small capsicum – 1
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Amchur powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Bread Slices
- Mint Chutney
- Heat a pan with some oil, add garlic, onions and fry them
- Add capsicum and fry them
- Add all the spice powders and salt and saute
- Add chopped paneer pieces and saute for 5 mins
- Take a bread slice, spread butter, mint chutney and layer the paneer filling, add generous amounts of cheese
- Cover it with another slice of cheese with butter and mint chutney
- Heat a grill pan with some butter, place the sandwich on it
- Apply some butter on top of it and grill the sandwiches till it turns golden brown on both the side.
- serve it with green chutney or ketchup.
- Bread – 4 slices
- Onion – 1 small finely chopped
- Capsicum – 1/2 finely chopped
- Red bell pepper – 1/2 finely chopped
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4
- tbsp butter – 2 tbsp
- Take the chopped onion, capsicum and red bell pepper in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp mayonnaise and pepper powder. Mix well. Take one slice of bread and spread a thick layer of mayonnaise and vegetable mixture on the bread slice evenly.
- Cover it with another bread slice. Heat a tawa.
- When tawa is medium hot add 1/2 tbsp butter on it. Now place the sandwich on tawa with spreading the butter.
- Now place a flat-surfaced plate on the sandwich. On top of the plate, place a weight. Toast like this for a few minutes. When the base becomes brown, flip it. Again add 1/2 tbsp butter, spread it and place the plate and weight on it.
- Again toast for few minutes on low flame till the base become golden and crisp. Once the sandwich is brown and crisp from both sides, remove the plate. Serve Sandwich hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Onions, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper
- 2 slices of Brown Bread
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oil in a vessel, add mushrooms, onions, saute the mushroom for 4-5 minutes. Add garlic, salt, saute it for some more minutes. Switch off the gas,
- add black pepper, toss it and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Take 2 slices of bread, sprinkle cheese on one slice and then mushrooms, some more cheese, close it with another slice.
- Heat a pan, apply butter on a sandwich, place the sandwich butter side down on the pan.
- Apply some butter on another side as well, flip the sandwich cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Take it out on a chopping board and cut it from the centre. Our Mushroom Cheese Sandwich is ready.
I have shared some few recipes of sandwiches like there are different types of sandwiches even different types of grilled sandwich and different types of breakfast sandwiches. I hope you like it.